Welcome to Mrs. Stilley's Web-page!
Important Dates / Upcoming Events:
- January 23-25 Midyear State Math Assessments
- January end of nine weeks. Look for new AR goals.
- January 30 Teacher's Work Day
- February 5 Report Cards
- February 6 Oriental Players field trip
- February 12 Meeting at PCHS to discuss third grade at PCPS next school year.
- Fevruary 15 early release day
- February 18 Teacher's Work Day
- February 22 NC Aquarium Visits PCPS
Our class uses the digital website to communicate with parents on a daily bases. This site will all to you to track your child's behavior at school as well as stay informed about the classroom activities. Please go to the site and sign up! https://www.classdojo.com/
About The Teacher:
I love teaching second grade!
I studied elementary education at ECU. I began teaching kindergarten at Fred Anderson in 1995. The next school year I transferred to Craven County to be closer to my home. After the birth of my son I took a 10 year leave from teaching. I have been back for 10 years now; I returned to Pamlico Schools in 2015 and I LOVE IT! I am married to Jeff Stilley of New Bern and have one son that graduated from New Bern High School. In my free time I like to take long walks, go to the beach, watch movies, read, and spend time with my golden retriever; Annie.